The Evo-Ride® Comprehensive 1-year Warranty becomes Effective from Date of Purchase and is Automatically Registered after Completing the Registration Form below.
Warranty Repairs can Only be Carried out by Evo-Ride® or its Authorised Agents. Any Parts that are Replaced become the Property of Evo-Ride®.
In the Unlikely Event that your Evo-Ride® du-ebike Develops a Fault go to du-ebike.com/contact/ and Assistance will be Promptly Provided to Answer your Question or Return your Evo-Ride® du-ebike to Service.
What is Not Covered:
The Evo-Ride® Comprehensive 1-year Warranty Provides Additional Benefits to and does not Affect Your Statutory Rights as a Consumer.
Repairs or Replacement Parts Available under the Evo-Ride® Comprehensive 1-year Warranty are Chargeable if the Defect was as a Result of:
(1) Normal Wear and Tear of Consumable Items, for example Tyres, Inner Tubes, Disc Brake Pads and Handlebar Grips.
(2) Accident Damage
(3) Faults Caused by Negligent Use or Care, Misuse, Neglect, Careless Operation or Riding of your Evo-Ride® du-ebike which is not in Accordance with the Evo-Ride® du-ebike Operating Manual.
(4) Use of the Evo-Ride® du-ebike for anything other than Normal Social, Domestic and Pleasure Purposes.
(5) Any Parts and/or Accessories that are not Evo-Ride® Genuine Components.
(6) Improper Assembly.
(7) Inadequate Servicing and/or Maintenance.
(8) If the Evo-Ride® du-ebike is Modified in any way.
(9) Repairs or Alterations carried out by Parties other than Evo-Ride® or its Authorised Agents.
(10) Damage Caused by Overloading your Evo-Ride® du-ebike.
(11) Damage Caused by Mounting or Removing Accessories from your Evo-Ride® du-ebike.